Savannah Brand in Nigeria

Continuing to write travel reviews, I can't help but write about the country where I spent more than 2 years. Nigeria, now so distant and hot, once seemed absolutely unreal to me. In an attempt to find at least some feedback and impressions, I looked through hundreds of web pages, but I could not find anything sensible. Even if this information is useful to a couple of people, I will be immensely happy. You are probably wondering how I got so shocked that I ended up there. It's simple - work. I will not reveal all the subtleties, but it was a joint venture between Russia and Nigeria. But it's not about that, it's about the country. Once I came across a discussion of a branch at one of the famous travel forums, it turns out that such directions are now very popular with those who have already traveled half the world and who want a thrill like "living in the wild jungle in tents for a week" for fabulous money. Well, I didn't live in a tent, but I saw the jungle The flight from Moscow is possible only with a connection in Europe (London, Paris, Amsterdam, Frankfurt). The ma Savannah Brand in Nigeria in flights of airlines operate to the capital of Nigeria, Abuja, and the second largest city - Lagos. Coming out of the plane, the insanely humid and hot air immediately intoxicates. I fell in love with him. In Thailand, I have a similar feeling. Both countries are on the same latitude. The proximity to the equator makes itself felt. I was lucky to visit both Abuja and Lagos. Cities are like anthills. Hot, dusty, dirty ... Construction of roads and other facilities is underway. In general, of course, at first I was in deep shock. I could not imagine that people can live so poorly ... In general, there is a direct dependence on their laziness. Many do not want or do not like to work. There are a lot of children in families. Women begin to give birth early and end with the onset of menopause. It is believed that the more children there are in a family, the richer it is. Children under 5 years of age are not registered because infant mortality is very high. There are a lot of lizards and snails. There are snakes, among them very dangerous "five minutes", you guessed it, their name speaks, in the absence of an antidote, death occurs in 5 minutes. I loved April very much - at this time the season for mango began. When I flew to Nigeria, I could not even think that there are places where there is no normal food, normal supermarkets. Before every vacation, visiting the supermarket became a dream! In Abuja and Lagos, of course, there is a large choice, more Europeans live there, but in the depths of the country - the range of products is minimal, I would say, it is negligible. From time to time you can buy delicious shrimps and the freshest fish. Nigeria has a wonderful ocean (Atlantic). It is warm and gentle, although the coast is dirty, again due to the peculiarities of the local mentality. I was fortunate enough to have been there several times. During the rainy season (from May to September) there is nothing to do there, because at this time there are heavy downpours, at the beginning and end of the season - with thunderstorms such that the earth is cracking. The rest of the time, the Gulf of Guinea can be very nice. You probably think how cool it is! Yes, in fact, I fell in love with Nigeria with all my heart, I really want to return there. Someday I will definitely come there again. Nigerians are like children. You treat them well - they do the same in return. However, there are so many nuances to be aware of. If you want extreme and real exotic, Nigeria is for you https://jiji.ng/brand/savannah

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Life Supplements

2005 Toyota Prado

Wooden Wardrobes in Nigeria