2005 Toyota Prado

 Review of the car owner Toyota Land Cruiser Prado 2005
I decided to write a small review about the current car, with the prospect of adding parts)
First and only review on my former Honda Prelude Review of Honda Prelude
Before him there were VAZ 21083, Toyota Chaser 100, Toyota Town Ace Noah
I bought it in the summer of 2012, in Tomsk. Before that, I almost rushed to the Krasnoyarsk Territory for a dealership of a complete set R1, but while selling a car, he took a loan, he "left".
Before deciding on a car, I traditionally went through all kinds of reviews, studied the technical characteristics. The conclusion was in favor of the petrol 4-liter Pradik after 2005, with a simple suspension, dealership. The reasons:
- The diesel 3-liter engine, as I understand it, is pretty good for our diesel fuel (unlike a diesel from a hundred parts).
- Gasoline with a volume of 2.7 liters was swept away due to the weak power-to-weight ratio and practically the same fuel consumption.
- After 2005, a 5-speed automatic transmission is installed on the Prado, and this is 3 liters less fuel consumption, and it's more pleasant to have 5 than 4))). I knew that the reliability of 4 mortars is higher, because it's just an automatic machine, and 5 is a mortar with electronics, plus the relatively incomprehensible concept of "maintenance-free".
- I didn’t want to get involved with the possibility of an unexpected catch on the part of the suspension, especially in winter (pillows, sensors), despite the fact that it seems to be more comfortable and more convenient with it (I haven’t tried to compare it yet).
If the car were new, under warranty, then perhaps I would have tuned in to a complete set of R2, possibly with a diesel engine (with pneuma, leather, etc.). But due to financial constraints, I pulled only 2005-2007, depending on the configuration and condition.
So, having money on hand, not having time to buy Pradik from the Krasnoyarsk Territory (for a month I was hanging in Drome, but apparently not destiny - th 2005 Toyota Prado ough I don’t regret it) I began to sort out all Pradiks in a row on Drom. Suddenly, when paging through the photo, a leather interior flashed before my eyes, without a pneuma control unit! Upon closer examination, it turned out to be so. In Tomsk, there was a Pradik 2005, in some strange configuration: with a leather interior, a simple suspension, a central panel from a Lexus GX470 with a touchscreen monitor, a sunroof, etc. Having phoned the car dealership, it was found that the owner is one, a car for the German market, from where it was imported 2 and a half years ago through the Belgorod customs. Verification of Vin code confirmed everything and did not reveal anything suspicious. The salon managers, as usual, swore and swore that the car, ideally, was not damaged, the tires were new, etc. Then I sent a deposit of 10 thousand to the card so that the car would not be sold, rushed with another friend for a couple to Tomsk.
Upon arrival, in the morning I went to watch the car. Outwardly, of course, he liked him, the idea that I could become the owner of this handsome man slightly excited me) When inspecting the car, no serious consequences of an accident or other jambs were revealed. The frame, the bodywork are intact, with the exception of the tailgate (it was a little visible that it was painted), the engine, the box worked fine, the state of the suspension was also within the normal range, there was some corrosion on the nuts / screws - but this is due to operation in Tomsk (moisture, damp ). In general, I bought it, refueled and went home, to Chita.
What I overlooked was that the Korean Bixenon worked only on the near one (then threw it out the fuck, putting on normal light bulbs) - I saw it only at night))) And the fact that the rubber in front was really almost new, but the back was already pretty worn out), plus little things like an incomplete set of tools on the tailgate (bought in addition without problems in Exist).
We reached Chita in one fell swoop, in two hands, in two days with a tail, taking into account the fact that more than half a day in Irkutsk they blabbed.

https://jiji.co.rw/kigali/cars/2005-toyota-prado-rtLjw2cU9MtFzxblCwBqgOMU.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Life Supplements

Wooden Wardrobes in Nigeria