Table Top Snake Cable

I drive Lada 2112 Inca Gold 1.6 16v As a matter of fact, a record that some time ago (spent on the journey of the postman of the Russian mail from Blagoveshchensk, from there the delivery was, to Samara, where I am) bought a snake. Not that snake that is in terrariums, but that loves to "eat" thick cables and which, probably, he himself is not aware of, is loved by judges at competitions. Even though I'm not going to them, but since I am fanatic about car audio, I decided to buy a braid and put a cable in it. Unfortunately, so far there is no way to upload pictures of a snake and a cable, the same kg-50 - I'm lazy, I don't want to trudge into the garage with a camera ... As a result, after 2 weeks of waiting (as in that joke - the postman turned out to be just a sprinter - a marathon runner!), I received a snake and put on your review what I pulled out of the package: The package itself, a regular first class parcel post In the parcel, as usual, a bunch of packages with scotch tape! whimper-whimper, I thought I would not unpack it ... The same photo, without a flash, suddenly whoever needs it the sa Table Top Snake Cable me photo as the past, turned on a table lamp, more natural the color of steel it didn’t work without a flash, black and blue, 10mm. The so-called 10mm, in fact, the color is a little brighter, could not reproduce the color normally, the light is not the same 12mm, red appears to be orange, in fact it is redder) 10mm, the focus is poorly focused, I will not redo it, I have a cold. Yes, and laziness) Actually, this braid, snake, snake, whatever you like, is needed not so much for protection as for aesthetics. Who has some dax cable That is why this braid is not needed in principle, for example, kg-50, kg-35, kg-25 will lie, they are black, unsightly, look sickly. One good thing is that they are copper, not copper-plated or some other kind ... Overall! I bought it not for competition, but in order not to be ashamed to show the supply cables. https://jiji.ng/port-harcourt/accessories-and-supplies-for-electronics/table-top-snake-cable-11452946.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Life Supplements

2005 Toyota Prado

Wooden Wardrobes in Nigeria