Toyota Yaris 2008 1.5 Sedan Silver

Review of the car owner Toyota Yaris 2008 Hello to all lovers of 4 wheels! So I decided to write my own review about a rather rare car for Moscow ... And so Toyota Yaris! Sedan! How is the sedan? Where have you seen this sedan Yaris ?? (as friends said the first 2 weeks)) Yes sedan! Yes from the usa! yes kotsany! BUT MEN AND LADIES, HOW BOUGHT I DO NOT KNOW AT ALL, I own it for the second year. About buying in a nutshell: It started with the sale of SAAB-9000 AERO and the birth of a son - the decision was made: 1. Automatic transmission, 2: lower consumption, 3: new car. Total on hand is 470 rubles in thousands of course. We look - 1-Suzuki CX4 sedan, 2 are almost new Ford Focus 2, 3 - ???, comes up in versions of Toyota Yaris sedan - we look (How do you like it? Looks pretty ... let's see - come on!). We come to Lyubertsy to look at the market - cool, rather big, automatic, everything is fine, but I don't trust the markets ... and there are 2 pillows in total, and the seats are uncomfortable, and the price is 500 !! BUT here a little  Toyota Yaris 2008 1.5 Sedan Silver man in glasses comes up and says - you want this kind of guys? Yes! we say, tomorrow morning he will come from Bryansk alone, BUT a new model !! I say what's the difference ?? He's like you'll see for yourself ... he says if you're interested, here's the phone call! Then call a lot of dummy or no, well, it's not interesting ... I called, we meet on the road along Naro-Fominsk - I look - a noticeably different car (compared to the previous one) 1 good seats and a rear sofa with an armrest, 2 a radiator grill, a trifle of course, 3 8 !! pillows, 4 cruise, 5 tumanki, 6 lit wheels! Drove, everything is OK! of course I noticed a joint in the driver's door - it was hit there ... Mileage 46800 miles. I take away. I look at Krafax - mileage 45600, minor damage ... And then a person began to possess a NORMAL car !! I changed all the filter oils of the pads at once and drove off ... I went ... put the signalization with auto start ... I hear itching food in the right front (((I think badly the CV joint or bearing ?? !! and where will I get it ?? if only to grind it myself ...)) strained my customer, brought it in a day - the price is 2500, replacement is 1000, everything would be fine, but the hub nut was held almost WITHOUT thread, so it came from the states !!! barely pulled out ... set, everything is ok! A week later we are going to the sea, EVERYONE has loaded into the trunk (we were traveling with a one-year-old child) a stroller, a suitcase, packages, a chair, etc. It was 120-140, turnovers 3-3.5, in general, the gearbox is 4-speed, but the gears are quite long, which surprised! collected all the receipts for the gas station, calculated the mileage, consumption 4.2 !!! I think normally ... In the winter, with warming up from the signaling, I pour 1000 a week, by the way they advised me 92 gasoline, but somehow I don't really trust him (in the Russian Federation) I pour 95. In short, so as not to tire with everyday operation, because nothing broke and did not fail. everything works like a watch ... I fill in Toyota 5-40 oil every 10,000, change the filter and fill in gasoline and that's it ... Now I'm rolling it, I'm not worried about 70,000 miles (112,000 km) on the display ... One moment - I don't have enough all-wheel drive ... once in the winter I got stuck right in the yard, until a friend pushed him, he could not leave, for me it is like death (such a job, you have to be exactly in this place at this time), I think I will change to a SUV! I forgot about the complete set - a motor on a chain, condo, 8 cps, cruise, automatic, foglights, heated mirrors are not in any configuration, all electric, electric steering wheel, radio tape recorder mp3, 15 cast wheels, REAR FLOOR FLOOR ... There are a couple of drawbacks - a small volume washer tank - 2.8 liters, there is no heated mirrors and seats! Who read thanks for your attention and for the time !! Eat mushroom pies - keep your mouth shut. Proverb ... Eat them - and be silent. Fedor Tyutchev https://cars45.com.gh/9ZB0mhCGMzRTVofXQoXGTQU6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Life Supplements

2005 Toyota Prado

Wooden Wardrobes in Nigeria