Toyota Belta 2009 White

When I bought Toyota Belta, the car was 5 years old, mileage was about 45 thousand. I have been using it for almost 2 years at the moment, mileage 65 thousand. I haven't changed anything yet (except for oil and filters, of course). I drive carefully around the city, once in winter I went to Olkhon, Baikal. No adventure. Consumption. About 7 in the summer, about 10 in the winter. The interior heats up quickly in winter. I start the car remotely - it takes 10 minutes to warm up. I sit down and go. After 5 minutes it gets warm - you can unbutton your fur coat. Legs are never cold. The pits are swallowed. When I ride over bumps, there is no feeling of being hit on the head with a hammer. All holes of the Toyota Belta are soft. Spacious driver's seat. With my height of 176 cm, it is very important that the chair travels far. Believe me, it drives off. Large trunk. Four bags of 50 kg can really be put in there, there is still room left. For a little girl like the Toyota Belta, I think the trunk is spacious. Compact. Easy to park and drive on a narrow road when cars are parked around. The abil Toyota Belta 2009 White ity to change the speed. I don't know exactly what it is called (something like 1 speed - the letter "B" on the switch). If you cannot climb a hill on the ice, or are afraid of getting stuck in the snow, you need to turn on this speed - you will pass normally, unless, of course, it is a steep slope and the snow is not knee-deep. Advantages: cost-effectiveness. Compactness. Bumps smoothly pass. Disadvantages: dynamics. Appearance. Sitting behind the wheel of a Toyota Belta for the first time, I liked everything, the interior is very comfortable, spacious enough, the trunk is very large and roomy. The car goes on the highway very confidently, softly, small bumps and irregularities of Russian roads are practically not felt, fuel consumption is especially pleasing, 5 liters on the highway and 6 in the city, economically. By the way, 95 rides much better than 92. The engine works quite noisily, compared to a car with a large volume, but after a while you don't pay any attention to it, the interior is made of not the most expensive plastic, but also what to expect from a car of this class. The speed of the Toyota Belta is picking up quickly and I must say passengers who do not know the engine size will never distinguish 1.3, 1.5 or 1.0, in general, I personally have no complaints about acceleration and speed gain. Most believe that a unit is not enough, well, for which not enough - if you drive and compete with someone, it is probably not enough, and if you calmly drive around the city with your child to the kindergarten and back, it is quite enough. I want to note that the car started up all winter without problems, never let it down, and this is in -35 frost. The stove works perfectly, the interior heats up very quickly and it made me happy. In general, for the city, this is a great car, not expensive to operate (tax, fluid replacement, etc.). Pluses: comfortable and spacious interior. Trunk volume. Reliability. Profitability. Disadvantages: it seems not. The car is good, the grade (G) is excellent - I chose it myself. To light-heartedly push buttons. Although there are many Toyota Belta on sale with one speedometer and power windows. Friends, comparing their car with mine, of course, are very surprised that Toyota Belta are so packed. I understand the chassis as well as any master, I rate "Belt" at "5". Since there is a margin of safety. For 45 thousand run, no complaints are expected, I checked everything tight. I gradually got used to the variator and is now satisfied. 1.3 liters is enough - not a sports car, enough for classic driving. Put on 15 casting, 195/65 tires (by the way, it does not hurt how much). It rolls even more confidently and smoother, and the look of the car has changed. True, gasoline is now from 6 liters, I think this is not much. For the time being I am keeping quiet about the engine, it behaves impeccably, for this run it looks like new and in general, despite the short "muzzle", the engine compartment is quite spacious. Everything is fine in the Toyota Belta's cabin, there is a flat floor behind, which is convenient for three passengers, comfortable seats, a dashboard in the center - it is also convenient on the go, always in sight. Well, I will not describe electronic tricks, the configurations of the Toyota Belta are noticeably different. But I'm very happy with mine, I added a good DVD, digital TV. The standar https://cars45.com.gh/49gYdYAo3r9UsdgTMfiBhqa1

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Life Supplements

2005 Toyota Prado

Wooden Wardrobes in Nigeria