Honda Accord 2013 Red

Hello everyone!!!! I decided to write due to the lack of Infa for this model. And I thought ... I like the device, definitely. Well, probably in order. Background: I wanted Yeshku or Behu 5, it took a long time to choose which Shows twisted mileage, road accidents, previous postings on Automotive News and more. All salaam (peace)! For those who do not like to read for a long time. Auto fire, no problems, no jambs. from Camry, Teana, Rassat, Aktavia, for the price and quality the best option. I bought this unit in June 2014 Hello everyone! I read the comments under other reviews and write right away - everything that is written here is my personal opinion. I do not intend to enter into disputes and religious wars. Sell ​​the car in the near And so, dear reader, I will tell you about my experience of owning this large sedan. I remember a long time choosing which car to take. I reviewed a lot of options, both used and new. I do not compare it with the previous ones Great family car! Spacious inside! Reliable, comfortable, smart! Real consumption of 12 liters. in the city, track 6.5 liters. for 100 km., even Honda Accord 2013 Red  with the included climate control, which, by the way, works fine Purchased 5 years ago after returning from a business trip! I chose between it and Mzda 6, but the last Shumka has almost 0, although I am the owner of both 3ki and cx7, therefore I took a chord, with 19t mileage, winter wheels, satellites and Operation for seven years. There were long distance trips. Very comfortable. If you do not drive, then gasoline consumption is very economical. Frisky. High quality plastic and leather. In the cabin so far Great car. I have used it for almost 2 years. during the operation, some positive emotions. winter starts up with a floor butt. consumption in the city is about 12-14 l / s, on the highway 7 l / s. Beautiful appearance.Large Review of the car owner Honda Accord 2013 Great car with good dynamics and handling. Interesting interior and exterior design. In my opinion, by design, it is definitely ahead of all Japanese of a similar class and many Europeans. Dost Engine 2.4, maximum grade. There is no memory of sedimentation and navigation. Large car, space for rear passengers is more than enough. Large trunk. The front console is tasteful Owner reviews of Honda Accord IX cars - 25 reviews from 25 owners. Overall rating of the Honda Accord IX - 4.8, 13 pluses and 3 minuses among the most relevant https://cars45.com.gh/cshz3DOjeFqTC22Z3poKE9T0

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Life Supplements

2005 Toyota Prado

Wooden Wardrobes in Nigeria