Skmei 1258 Watch

Good day to all, I will immediately note that this is my first review, I decided to share it, because there is not so much information on the network about this model, and the watch turned out to be quite successful and I would recommend it for purchase. Who wants to know more, wellcome under the cut So, a little background: 5 years after the purchase, my good old G Shock GA100 was ordered to live a long time, and I'm not used to walking without a watch, so it was decided to find a temporary option that could be used until the budget was funds will appear for a more solid model. The main criteria for choosing were: a price tag of up to 500 rubles, an electronic large display, the presence of high-quality backlighting (which was so lacking in G Shock), at least some hint of security and a sporty appearance. Having shoveled hundreds of options, in the end I settled on a model 1258 from a fairly well-known Chinese manufacturer Skmei. I did not meet any very negative reviews on the products of this brand, so I trusted him in advance, and I did not have a goal to bu Skmei 1258 Watch y a watch for many years, namely such an option that I do not mind and will not hit hard on the budget, so that in the future replace with a more advanced model. I love everything red and black, so I chose this particular color, but in general this model is also sold with gold / blue / green and black edging, for almost every taste. I made an order for my hard-earned money, waiting for the 11.11 sale in the official Skmei OfficialFlagship Store and 15 days later I received a notification that the goods had arrived at the post office. This surprised me because I thought there would be severe delays due to the huge number of orders, but the package arrived very quickly. By the look of the yellow bag, it was immediately clear that there was no box inside. there was a noticeable outline of the clock. As expected, the watch itself lay inside, wrapped in a small piece of "pimples", well, of course, the budget)) After playing with the bursting of bubbles, I continued unpacking. The clock was in working order and the timer was turned on on the screen, at first I did not strain a lot (I played CS GO apparently), but realizing that the numbers did not decrease and I did not have to cut the red wire with wire cutters, I took this product out of a long bag. a piece of paper with instructions was inserted along the strap on the inside, the Russian was not delivered by itself, there are solid hieroglyphs on one side, but on the back, English is more understandable to the eye. I did not read it, since everything is intuitive here and it is not difficult to understand the 4 buttons I was a little surprised by the way the strap was made; it was not possible to put the watch flat on the table, tk. he did not unbend to the end, which is even well-made in the shape of the hand in a kind of semicircle, if I may say so. At one end of the strap was a company logo tag. The first impression of the appearance is twofold, of course I understand that this is such a "Chinese deshman", but on the other hand, they look very similar to my old Casio GA-100 in both color and shape, which is good news. The plastic is quite oak, and the red paint with all its appearance hints that it will not stay here for long. These are just my thoughts, maybe I'm wrong, but outwardly it seems that all this will be erased and fall off rather quickly, it is difficult to describe in words, but you can clearly see that it is very budgetary (again, compared to G Shock) I do not consider this a disadvantage, because when buying such a watch, everyone understands what he takes and what can be roughly expected from such a product. On some kind of durability and preservation of the original appearance, I do not even count ... but time will tell. The back cover is made of metal of a brand unknown to me, perhaps even good (but this is not certain). The inscriptions Water Resistant 5ATM proudly flaunt on it, which clearly hints at some kind of water resistance at pressures up to 5 atmospheres. Of course, I will not check this))) Well, excuse me, I took the watch for my hard-earned money and drown them for the sake of an overview of the desire is not enough. I will only note that in the description the seller focuses on performance up to a depth of 50 m. A factory film is glued on top of the screen, it is noticeably narrower than the screen itself, but I did not take it off, since it does not interfere with visibility, bu https://jiji.co.tz/kinondoni/watches/skmei-1258-watch-5I1NVQXByza3Sdm42pU0eQ6q.html

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4 Life Supplements

2005 Toyota Prado

Wooden Wardrobes in Nigeria